Here are a list of random item that are currently putting a smile on my face:
1. HomeGoods http://www.homegoods.com/index.asp
2. The return of wedges
4. My kindle: Here is my latest adventure:http://www.amazon.com/Weird-Sisters-Eleanor-Brown/dp/0399157220
It is the perfect companion to my rereading of Macbeth
5. My soon to be wedding ring
7. Trying to cook
8. Spring evenings listening to the frogs.
9. Fried pickles
10. Fresh fruits, espcially watermelon
Today was a very busy but lovely beginning to our Halloween Festivities. My husband and I went to a Farmers' Market that was featuring ...
How do you climb out of a rut? What is the first step? I am 42. Happy to be 42 because it sure does beat the alternative. Happy actuall...
My husband joined Pinterest, and today he completed his first project for me: my very own trunk coffee table. It was really simple to do, ...
My veterinarian daughter, my carnivore of a husband, and a ten year old boy approves of this recipe: Vegetable Bin Frittata 2 yellow squ...