Monday, April 11, 2011

*Some of my Favorite Things*

Here are a list of random item that are currently putting a smile on my face:

1.  HomeGoods http://www.homegoods.com/index.asp

2.  The return of wedges


3.  Pedicures


4.  My kindle:   Here is my latest adventure:http://www.amazon.com/Weird-Sisters-Eleanor-Brown/dp/0399157220

It is the perfect companion to my rereading of Macbeth

5.   My soon to be wedding ring

6.  Gardening

7.  Trying to cook

8.  Spring evenings listening to the frogs. 

9.  Fried pickles

10.  Fresh fruits, espcially watermelon

2 comments:

Marisa @ getting Back To Basics said...

I have never had a fried pickle, in fact I never heard tell of them until about a week ago. I think i will give them a pass, not because I don't think I will like them...just the opposite. I'm afraid once I start eating them I won't be able to stop...not good for the diet!

Robynbeth said...

Oh, how I love them, and yes, it is for the best to avoid them because one is never enough.

Perfect Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup

Today was a very busy but lovely beginning to our Halloween Festivities.  My husband and I went to a Farmers' Market that was featuring ...