Saturday, October 25, 2014

Trunk Coffee Table

My husband joined Pinterest, and today he completed his first project for me:  my very own trunk coffee table.  It was really simple to do, and I think it took us just about fifteen minutes to complete.  Well, it took him fifteen minutes to complete.
We found a gorgeous trunk last week marked "unable to open".  That didn't sit well with my husband; he had it open within the hour.  I then went online and found the legs I wanted and solid bases called leg daddies.  With his handy, dandy drill he attached the bases, drilled the holes, and attached the legs.  Easy as that.  I now have a unique piece for my living room that is ours and ours alone.

I hate furniture stores, and I am so happy to have something that reflects who we are.






No comments:

Perfect Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup

Today was a very busy but lovely beginning to our Halloween Festivities.  My husband and I went to a Farmers' Market that was featuring ...