****Disclaimer: I am not a professional cook, and I cannot even claim to be a good cook, but I do watch Food Network on TV. Once again, I just know what I like.****
I have to admit, I may think I came up with this last night, but I bet there are people all over this fine world who have already made nacho pie on their own, but when something is quick, easy, and good, it still must be celebrated. Better yet, when the kids clean their plates, the clean up is easy, and the meal was not complicated, that is when I celebrate.
1 lb. of lean ground beef or ground turkey
1 cup of Bisquick
1 cup milk
taco seasoning packet
1 cup fiesta blend cheese
1/2 cup baked nacho chips
fresh diced tomatoes
1. Grease a loaf pan and set aside. Preheat over to 400
2. Brown onions until soft and then brown meat
3. While the meat is browning, mix the Bisquick with the eggs and milk. pour in loaf pan and set
4. Drain the meat, and add taco season and fix according to directions on package
5. Add meat to Bisquick mixture by spooning down the center
6. Cover with cheese and crunched up nacho chips
7. Bake until brown, about 30 minutes
8. Garnish with extra cheese, tomatoes, salsa, and black olives or anything to your taste
Maybe not original but really good.
Today was a very busy but lovely beginning to our Halloween Festivities. My husband and I went to a Farmers' Market that was featuring ...
How do you climb out of a rut? What is the first step? I am 42. Happy to be 42 because it sure does beat the alternative. Happy actuall...
My husband joined Pinterest, and today he completed his first project for me: my very own trunk coffee table. It was really simple to do, ...
My veterinarian daughter, my carnivore of a husband, and a ten year old boy approves of this recipe: Vegetable Bin Frittata 2 yellow squ...