****Disclaimer: I am not a professional cook, and I cannot even claim to be a good cook, but I do watch Food Network on TV. Once again, I just know what I like.****
I have to admit, I may think I came up with this last night, but I bet there are people all over this fine world who have already made nacho pie on their own, but when something is quick, easy, and good, it still must be celebrated. Better yet, when the kids clean their plates, the clean up is easy, and the meal was not complicated, that is when I celebrate.
1 lb. of lean ground beef or ground turkey
1 cup of Bisquick
1 cup milk
taco seasoning packet
1 cup fiesta blend cheese
1/2 cup baked nacho chips
fresh diced tomatoes
1. Grease a loaf pan and set aside. Preheat over to 400
2. Brown onions until soft and then brown meat
3. While the meat is browning, mix the Bisquick with the eggs and milk. pour in loaf pan and set
4. Drain the meat, and add taco season and fix according to directions on package
5. Add meat to Bisquick mixture by spooning down the center
6. Cover with cheese and crunched up nacho chips
7. Bake until brown, about 30 minutes
8. Garnish with extra cheese, tomatoes, salsa, and black olives or anything to your taste
Maybe not original but really good.
Today was a very busy but lovely beginning to our Halloween Festivities. My husband and I went to a Farmers' Market that was featuring ...
No biggie, but I am truly fighting the pity party. I feel drained. I am emotionally, mentally, and spiritually spent. I am thankful for s...
by annonymous: If your only contact with three spirits on Christmas Eve is gin, vodka and bourbon -- you just might be a Scrooge If you t...