Sunday, November 22, 2009

I Finally Know What I Want in a Man (and it isn't going to happen)

Okay, last weekend changed my life. I watched Lawrence Gowan preform with Styx, and a new obsession was born. I have looked up every video on youtube, and I now own the best of Gowan. How dare the Canadian borders block this from me in my impressionable youth. My years in the 80s would have been better if I had known his name. I do have problems watching the videos from the 80s just for the cheese factor, but the music is rich and fun and wow, sexy. Then I saw this video, and Mr. Gowan has ruined me for all men. I think this is going to be my next personal ad: Searching for Mr. Gowan, circa 1990-1997. Anyway, if you like good music and cute boys, may I just share this with you:

No comments:

Perfect Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup

Today was a very busy but lovely beginning to our Halloween Festivities.  My husband and I went to a Farmers' Market that was featuring ...