Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Out of Rhythm

I have so many snow days now I cannot even remember my former life as an educator. I almost dread going back now because I feel detached from everything. It feels like summer vacation in the Arctic Circle.

Tomorrow we are taking my mother to the University of Kentucky's Markey Cancer Center to see the progression of her disease. I have faith there will be a positive post about the outcome of that visit.

Speaking of faith, today begins Lent. I hope if you stumble on this blog and you are searching for something to believe in, you find it. I hope you find whatever proves to you that you are important, and you are part of something bigger than yourself. Whatever journey you choose, may it bring it peace and acceptance.

No comments:

Perfect Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup

Today was a very busy but lovely beginning to our Halloween Festivities.  My husband and I went to a Farmers' Market that was featuring ...