Thursday, November 8, 2012

Coconut Oil

DIY experiment continues with coconut oil.  I am using it in two different ways, moisturizer and body scrub.  I am using the scrub in the shower before I shave, and my legs have never felt smoother.  LOVE IT. 

I was nervous to use it on my face, but it has been wonderful.  My complexion looks dewy, which is amazing considering I am over 40.  My make-up is going on more evenly and lasting longer, and I didn't even get a period pimple.  All day moisture with very, very little cost.   You don't need to use that much at all because I little dab will do ya.  It does store as a solid, so rub it between your hands and it will melt quickly. 




No comments:

Perfect Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup

Today was a very busy but lovely beginning to our Halloween Festivities.  My husband and I went to a Farmers' Market that was featuring ...