Okay, kiddos, what should I do to celebrate the beauty of a snow day? Here is what I have so far:
1. Clean out laundry area. Well, I had to put up something like this because my mom reads my blog, and this will make her so proud. Hi, Mom!
2. I have board games and hot chocolate ready to go.
3. Maybe I can lock the kids in their rooms and watch True Blood.
4. Email my friends at work and rub it in.
5. Home Shopping Network Vs. Food Network. I wonder who will win.
7. Writing silly blog entries
8. Read all those parenting ideas in magazines about what to do on a snow day
9. Take plenty of headache pills to handle the pain that comes with #8. You are to use the duct tape to make an indoor hop scotch board, not to pin your brother to the wall.
10. Go back to bed
I think I now have my winner. Bed it is. For lunch though, I do have a special treat. I found snowflake pasta at Homegoods (love that store). I bought it some time ago specifically for the first snow day. Yeah, I know, but I am all about the cheese factor. Wait...cheese! Homemade snowflake mac and cheese. Oh, yeah, this will be the best snow day EVER!
Today was a very busy but lovely beginning to our Halloween Festivities. My husband and I went to a Farmers' Market that was featuring ...
No biggie, but I am truly fighting the pity party. I feel drained. I am emotionally, mentally, and spiritually spent. I am thankful for s...
by annonymous: If your only contact with three spirits on Christmas Eve is gin, vodka and bourbon -- you just might be a Scrooge If you t...