Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Da, Da, Da

I wore my spring/fall suit today. It is tan with chocolate brown accents, and the jacket belts. I wore my ruffled collar blouse underneath with eggplant heels, and I felt organized and productive. Clinton Kelly isn't lying when he says that clothes affect your self-esteem. Students in every class had comments to say because they do not miss a thing. They even notice when I change earrings. I want to share two that made me smile:

"Hey, Ms. ____________, you look like a lawyer!"


"Wow, you look nice today. You look like a dectective."


Okay, I now have my future figured out. If this teaching thing doesn't work, I think I will audition for Law and Order.

2 comments:

Dr.John said...

But which Law and Order?

Kathleen @ Measuring My Life said...

Love Clinton Kelly - it's nice that your students actually notice.

Perfect Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup

Today was a very busy but lovely beginning to our Halloween Festivities.  My husband and I went to a Farmers' Market that was featuring ...