Wednesday, September 9, 2009

This May Be Interesting: My Reality Show Update

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20303396,00.html


Ellen!!!! Ellen is replacing Paula on America Idol. Since I am the only woman in America who doesn't watch the show, this may actually push me toward an episode or two. Love her!!!!! She is going to be the people's vote, and that might be a nice contrast between Simon, Randy, and whatever her name is.

I am more into Dancing with the Stars, and I am already to tango across my living room while booing Carrie Ann. That girl can just be cruel. I expect it from Len. I respect it from Len, but Carrie Ann just gushes over whatever man she is feeling for the season. Join me on Monday nights. Bring your favorite pj's and chocolate. Good times, good times.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping over and showing some comment luv!

I love Ellen!! too. That is the only reason that I will watch this seasons AI. I stopped after the 4 or 5th season, it just got boring. Can't wait to see what she has to say to the contestants.

Perfect Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup

Today was a very busy but lovely beginning to our Halloween Festivities.  My husband and I went to a Farmers' Market that was featuring ...