Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Observations from the Couch

Patrick Swayze dying corresponds with my sick headache. Coincidence, I think not. I am truly heartsick over his death, and I am already looking forward to the onslaught of weekend movies, Ghost to Dirty Dancing to Road House. He proved a man who dances in sexy.

Also, did you watch Jay Leno last night? I wasn't going to since I am not a huge fan, but when he spoofed Cheaters with Joey Greco last night, I laughed until I cried. Cheaters is truly one of my guilty pleasures, and watching it come to live for Jay and his soul mate was worth tuning into NBC. Will I watch again? Depends. I cannot making a nightly commitment. It is the same show, just with a different time slot. I guess it if ain't broken, don't fix it. It is happier fare than watching Law and Order and Dateline every night. I am not chained to my television, and I don't think this will convince me to start.

Oh, one more thing, Kanye's silence was golden.

No comments:

Perfect Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup

Today was a very busy but lovely beginning to our Halloween Festivities.  My husband and I went to a Farmers' Market that was featuring ...